Main article: Potion
Flasks are a type of consumable item crafted at the Imbuing Station. Each provides the player with a buff that causes their melee attacks to inflict an additional debuff. Any weapon classified as melee according to its tooltip will benefit, including Swords, Spears, Tools, Boomerangs, Flails, the Scourge of the Corruptor, and the Vampire Knives, among others.
Only one Flask can be used at a time, and activating a second will cancel the first. On the desktop version, flasks will stay active after death, unlike other potions.
Flasks are all crafted at an Imbuing Station, and all flasks will last 15 minutes
- Flask of Poison Weapon Imbue Poison
- Flask of Fire Weapon Imbue Fire
- Flask of Venom Weapon Imbue Venom
- Flask of Gold Weapon Imbue Gold
- Flask of Ichor Weapon Imbue Ichor
- Flask of Cursed Flames Weapon Imbue Cursed Flames
- Flask of Nanites Weapon Imbue Nanites
- Flask of Party Weapon Imbue Confetti